• Annual and monthly subscription
• Pay as you go
• Pay as you go (flow)
• Enhanced 95 Pay
• Traffic package
|Beijing District 6, Shanghai District 2, Guangzhou District 1, Beijing Finance, Shanghai Finance, North China 1 (government）||≤5||$3.73|
|Hong Kong 2 and Russia 1||≤5||$4.48|
|Singapore District 1||≤5||$3.43|
|Beijing District 6, Shanghai District 2, Guangzhou District 1, Beijing Finance, Shanghai Finance, North China 1 (government））||≤5||$0.01|
|Hong Kong 2||≤5||$0.01|
|Singapore District 1||≤5||$0.01|
|Location||Bandwidth traffic price (Dollar/GB)||IP configuration fee (Dollar/hour)|
|Beijing District 6, Shanghai District 2, Guangzhou District 1, Beijing Finance, Shanghai Finance, North China 1 (government））||1||$0.0030|
|Hong Kong 2||1||$0.0084|
|Singapore District 1||0.75||$0.0060|
|Beijing District 6, Shanghai District 2, Guangzhou District 1, Hong Kong District 2, Russia District 1, Singapore District 1,North China 1 (Government Affairs), Beijing Finance, Shanghai Finance||$0.5015|
There are three types of traffic packages for EIP: Asia Pacific GM-Monthly Package, Asia Pacific GM-Semi-Annual Package, Asia Pacific GM-Annual Package
Asia Pacific General-Monthly Pack
|Package specifications||10 GB||50 GB||128 GB||512 GB||1 TB||5 TB||10 TB||50 TB|
Asia Pacific General-Half-year package
|Package specifications||60 GB||300 GB||600 GB||3 TB||6 TB||30 TB||60 TB||300 TB|
Asia Pacific General-Annual Package
|Package specifications||1 TB||10 TB||100 TB||1 PB|
• The bandwidth of each region is BGP link.
• Enhanced 95 payment, only open to whitelist customers.
• Billing example description: ①You bought a 10Mbps annual subscription EIP in a computer room in the Beijing area, and the monthly price is 255+100 (10-5)=625 yuan/month; ②You bought a 10Mbps volume in the computer room in the Beijing area The paid bandwidth was used for a total of 2 hours, and the total cost was (0.0625+0.252(10-5))*2=3.14 yuan.
• When using pay-as-you-go (traffic), when IP is bound to computing resources (KEC, EPC), no IP configuration fee is charged.
• Pay by volume. If the usage time does not meet 1 hour, the actual usage time will be charged to the nearest minute.
• In case of a decimal point, the decimal point will be rounded off to retain 2 decimal places.
• When the overall inbound traffic bandwidth of the current availability zone is lower than the outbound traffic bandwidth, Kingsoft Cloud will relax the restrictions on the user's inbound traffic bandwidth, allow a certain amount to be exceeded, and enhance the user experience. The purchase bandwidth is less than 50Mbps, and the maximum entry into the equipment room is 50Mbps. If the purchase bandwidth is greater than or equal to 50Mbps, the outgoing and entering equipment rooms still have a 1:1 speed limit.
• When the overall inbound traffic bandwidth of Jinshan Cloud's current availability zone is greater than the outbound traffic bandwidth, users' inbound traffic bandwidth will be restricted again, and users with extreme differences between inbound and outbound traffic bandwidths will be restricted first.