KS3 allows users to bind their custom domain names to KS3 Buckets, so that they can access the files in the Buckets with a custom domain name. Thus, users can seamlessly migrate their storages to KS3, and also avoid the domain name security issue. After a domain name is successfully bound, please add a CNAME record to point to the Bucket-corresponding extranet domain name. Then, you can access KS3 by using the custom domain name.
- The custom domain name to be bound should be registered with MIIT; otherwise, the binding will fail.
- The custom domain name to be bound cannot be bound to two or more Buckets in the same Region under the current account at the same time.
- Each Bucket can be bound to a maximum of 50 domain names.
- Each Bucket can have a maximum of 50 domain name binding records (including the records of successful binding as well as the records of incorrect binding due to no registration, domain name conflict, and etc.)
- After the binding is successful, when using the custom domain name to access the files corresponding to the Bucket, you do not need to write the Bucket name in the access address.
For example, a user creates a Bucket named mybucket in the Region of Beijing and binds a custom domain name of mydomain.com.
Before binding: myBucket.ks3-cn-beijing.ksyun.com/hello.jpg
After binding: mydomain.com/hello.jpg
The follows are wrong URLs: myBucket.mydomain.com/hello.jpg mydomain.com/mybucket/hello.jpg
- If the domain name is not registered, the binding will fail.
- If the custom domain name is already bound to other Bucket in the same Region under the current account, you need to unbind them before making a new binding.
- If the custom domain name is bound by a Bucket under other accounts, you need to modify the TXT record of the domain name server to verify the ownership of the domain name, so as to delete the previous binding relationship and then force bind it to the current Bucket.
Click the button, and the randomly generated TXT record will be displayed.
Log in to the domain name server to add the corresponding TXT record.